Having trouble? Recover your account
Verify mobile now? Verify mobile
Verify email now? Verify email
You have successfully added as your
If you deactivate your account, your activities will no longer be accessible.
Qatar Foundation has launched the Education City Tram – a pioneering transport system that brings a new form of sustainable travel to Qatar and elevates the nation’s profile as a nerve center of innovation. The tram has free wi-fi and has been designed to provide a comfortable commute for all passengers.
Your Safety and that of others starts with you!
It’s important to know the safety precautions while driving around Education City, please be informed of the following:
1. The tram will be frequently crossing the Gharrafat Ar Rayyan Junction.
2. There are boom barriers that stop traffic when the tram is crossing the main road.
3. Slow down when you see the tram approaching and when nearing the boom gates to avoid car accidents.
4. In addition to the preinstalled traffic lights and speed cameras, additional barriers have been added. Always pay attention!
6am to 10pm on weekdays and from 6am to 4pm on weekends.
Children who are not 12 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult when riding the Tram.
Please wait for passengers to exit the Tram before boarding!
Lost property on the Tram shall be reported to QF Security Control Room. Contact: 44541086
1. Infants and Children
2. Carriage of bicycles, pushchairs and mobility device
3. Carriage of luggage and belongings
4. Carriage of animals
5. Lost Property
6. Feeling unwell, accidents and complaints
7. Filming and Photography
8. Conduct of passengers
9. Service and Timetables
For emergency, please call 44540999
For Lost and Found, please contact the security 44542525