1. Infants and Children
- Infants and children who are below 12 years old are not permitted to travel on the Trams alone and must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Carriage of bicycles, pushchairs and mobility device
- You may bring any kind of personal mobility device onto the Tram if it is folded and stowed properly. Wheelchairs have two dedicated locations on each tram where the user can attach a safety belt during the journey. You are responsible for any wheelchair, pushchair, carrycot, or folding bicycle, and must ensure it does not cause any injury or inconvenience to fellow passengers or block emergency exits or walkways.
3. Carriage of luggage and belongings
- On the Tram, you are responsible for your luggage at all times, and must ensure it does not cause any injury or inconvenience to other passengers or block emergency exits or walkways.
4. Carriage of animals
- Small animals must be kept inside a suitable closed transportation container or cage. Guide or Hearing Dogs accompanying blind or deaf passengers are allowed inside the Trams. Your dog must travel on the floor of any Tram and not on any seat.
5. Lost Property
- If you find property belonging to another passenger while on the Tram
or Tram premises, you must hand it over to an authorized representative
at the earliest opportunity. You may also report the matter directly to
QF Security Control Room, or to claim your lost property, on 4454 1086.
6. Feeling unwell, accidents and complaints
- If you become unwell, injure yourself in or around the Tram premises
or Trams, you must inform an authorized representative immediately, or
call 4454 0999.
- For any complaint about any element of the Tram,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Filming and Photography
- You may not film or take photographs for commercial gain without
proper consent from Qatar Foundation. When filming or taking photographs
for personal use you must be respectful of others and seek their
8. Conduct of passengers
- Do not distract the driver of a Tram.
- You must wait until the
passengers exit the Tram before boarding.
- You must not use any
obscene, threatening, or offensive language, or cause annoyance or
offence to others.
- You must not display, exhibit or distribute any
printed, written, or pictorial matter for the purpose of advertising or publicity or sell
- You must not obstruct the opening or closing of automatic
doors of the Tram.
- You must not smoke, carry or dispose any lighted
- You must not spit on any part of the Tram premises
- You must not place or throw litter anywhere expect in the
waste bins provided for that purpose.
- You must not carry guns,
firearms, air pistols and flares, pepper spray, knives or picks, work
tools not safely contained in a carrier, fireworks, ammunition or fuel,
corrosives, compressed or liquefied gases or similar items on the Trams.
9. Service and Timetables
- Transportation services on the Education City Tram will be provided
as per the published timetable with estimated arrival and departure
times of Trams on the Tram Stops/Stations. However, this may change or
be withdrawn, and substituted timetables may be issued, or services may
be canceled at any time without prior notice.
- If you fail to comply with the Conditions of Carriage or the User
Regulations, we may remove you from the EC Tram, levy a Fine, issue a
travel ban or refer the matter to the police. An appeal for a Fine
issued against you can be raised by speaking to an authorized