APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QATAR FOUNDATION FOR EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (hereinafter referred to as Qatar Foundation), is a non- profit organization having its principal of business in Doha (Qatar), with registered address P.O. Box 5825 Doha, Qatar.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our APP. Please read these terms in full before you use this Education City Application (EC APP). If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this EC APP. Your continued use of this site confirms your acceptance of these terms.
- USE OF APP
- You may print and download material from this EC APP provided that you do not modify, distribute, transmit, republish, broadcast or reproduce any content for public or commercial use without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this EC APP is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this app is unavailable at any time. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in EC APP down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
- When using this EC APP you shall not:
- Post or send to or from this application any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- Post or send to or from this application any material that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the State of Qatar;
- Post or send to or from this application any material which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- Publishing any application material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any application material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any application material.
- Using this application in any way that impacts user access to this application.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this application.
- Using this application to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- THIRD-PARTY SITES
- EC APP may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of each of these third-party websites is subject to the terms and conditions posted on the applicable website. Qatar Foundation has no control over such third-party websites and the inclusion on the EC APP of a hyperlink to any third party website is not an endorsement by Qatar Foundation of such website, or to any content, products or services available on it. Any use of such hyperlinks or third-party sites is at your sole risk.
- Any party wishing to link to EC APP is entitled to do so provided that the
conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that Qatar Foundation is endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the EC APP; and
- the website from which you link to the EC APP does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- “Qatar Foundation” is the trademark, trade name, and service mark belonging to Qatar Foundation. Any use of such mark without the prior written consent of Qatar Foundation is prohibited. Other trademarks and logos are the property of the parties to whom they are attributed.
- The content and compilation of content included on EC APP (excluding any content posted by you), such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software, are the property of Qatar Foundation and are protected by copyright laws. Such copyright protected content cannot be reproduced without Qatar Foundation’s express written consent.
You hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold Qatar Foundation, its affiliates, agencies, licensees and their employees and directors harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your use of the EC APP including without limitation (i) any breach or alleged breach by you of these terms and conditions, (ii) any claim that any content submitted by you caused damage or loss to a third party and/or (iii) any breach of any intellectual property right of any third party.
- NO WARRANTY
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this application is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
- All material contained on this EC APP is provided without any or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or warranty of non-infringement. You use the material on this EC APP at your own discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Qatar Foundation, its affiliates, its licensors or employees be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:(i) any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you; (ii) any loss of data, income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you; and (iii) any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you in connection with your use of or inability to use the EC APP (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon any content appearing on the EC APP or any linked sites). The limitations on QF’s liability to you above shall apply whether or not QF, its affiliates or employees have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
- CHANGES & MODIFICATIONS
- LAW & JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by laws of the State of Qatar. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Qatar
- OUR DETAILS
Our contact details are: [firstname.lastname@example.org].